Problems with MS Frontpage XP

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey guys,

I'm 1/3 of the webmasters for http://www.woodburyfd.com/. It's my month to do the call log for March, but I've run into a problem regarding frontpage and it's crappiness [if you guys can help me with this maybe it won't be so crappy]. The site was designed using frontpage due to the fact that one of the webmasters has no web design experience so he only knows how to use FP, so myself and my friend had to make due with FP.

Here's the problem we were running into, hopefully one of you guys know why it's doing this. It got to the point that in the call log, the further I was working on the page, the slower it got in the program to enter text. Eventually when we got to where March 5th was, and I had to change the date since I was adding a call, when I went to change the 5, everytime I highlighted it, the entire program crashed out. When I reopened the program, it didn't even have my Web open at all.

Now, I'm not the only one to notice this, my buddy Randy also noticed it, but for some reason FP keeps adding this tag about 500+ times over and over...

Code:
<align="left">

We don't know why, but this tag was constantly repeated, and it seems the more it added that tag, the slower the program got and eventually led to it's crashing. What's causing this tag to be entered over and over again? Is there any way to prevent it?

You can take a look at the main culprit for the page here:

http://www.woodburyfd.com/call log 05/mar.html

I've gone ahead and removed all instances of the evil tag, but with me editing the site on a daily basis it's going to keep readding itself.

All help is appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back