• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problems With IE 6.0

J

jacuzzi

Can someone help me please when i try to open up internet explorer 6.0 after a fresh start up it doesnt want to maximize right away i always have to maximize it from the task bar and also when i do that and try to visit different sites they all minimize imediately instead of expanding into a window can someone help me plz thanks in advance this problem has become very annoying especially when i stay on the net for hours sometimes thanks in advance for any help to solve this problem. :confused:

J

jacuzzi

Thank you Hipster Doofus for your reply your solution worked when i called my gateway tech support they had no clue what to do they sent me to online tutorials at thier site sometimes i wonder how they got that job if they cant solve problems like these i actually went to 2 techs they had no clue.But know the problem solved thanks to you . This was my first post too and that was some quick tech support that worked this is truly a Great!!! board with alot of Great!!! technicians i see . Thank you Sr. for the help. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies