Problems with Ekko

Corvette

Sauske!
I've noticed problems with the Ekko theme, I have some buddys and the indicatiors look like the new post icons. But the color of the background in thebuddy list box is darker then the indicatiors background. And the stuff at the bottom (Forum Jump and Microstats and icon legend) is black and tough to see! I think it should be changed to white which is easier to see

Number 1 is the the color mismatch problem and 2 is the dark text problem

All looks fine to me. Can see eveything well

Color Mismatch - Thats on purpose.
About the text color i don't really know what ya mean, I see it pretty well.

But the buddy list boxes color makes the background of the indicatiors show bacause it's darker then the real buddy list. I have 2 possible fixes for it but they will only work if the buddy indicatior graphics are seprate from the post indicatiors: Change the background of the Buddy icons to match the color of the Buddy List

Originally posted by Enyo
We?

- Used by the speaker or writer to indicate the speaker or writer along with another or others as the subject: We made it to the lecture hall on time. We are planning a trip to Arizona this winter.
Used to refer to people in general, including the speaker or writer: “How can we enter the professions and yet remain civilized human beings?” (Virginia Woolf).
Used instead of I, especially by a writer wishing to reduce or avoid a subjective tone.
Used instead of I, especially by an editorialist, in expressing the opinion or point of view of a publication's management.
Used instead of I by a sovereign in formal address to refer to himself or herself.
Used instead of you in direct address, especially to imply a patronizing camaraderie with the addressee: How are we feeling today?

- \We\ (w[=e]), pron.; pl. of I. [Poss. Our (our) or Ours (ourz); obj. Us ([u^]s). See {I}.] [As. w[=e]; akin to OS. w[=i], OFries. & LG. wi, D. wij, G. wir, Icel. v[=e]r, Sw. & Dan. vi, Goth. weis, Skr. vayam. [root]190.] The plural nominative case of the pronoun of the first person; the word with which a person in speaking or writing denotes a number or company of which he is one, as the subject of an action expressed by a verb.

- Note: We is frequently used to express men in general, including the speaker. We is also often used by individuals, as authors, editors, etc., in speaking of themselves, in order to avoid the appearance of egotism in the too frequent repetition of the pronoun I. The plural style is also in use among kings and other sovereigns, and is said to have been begun by King John of England. Before that time, monarchs used the singular number in their edicts. The German and the French sovereigns followed the example of King John in a. d. 1200.

- I \I\ ([imac]), pron. [poss. My (m[imac]) or Mine (m[imac]n); object. Me (m[=e]). pl. nom. We (w[=e]); poss. Our (our) or Ours (ourz); object. Us ([u^]s).] [OE. i, ich, ic, AS. ic; akin to OS. & D. ik, OHG. ih, G. ich, Icel. ek, Dan. jeg, Sw. jag, Goth. ik, OSlav. az', Russ. ia, W. i, L. ego, Gr. 'egw`, 'egw`n, Skr. aham. [root]179. Cf. Egoism.] The nominative case of the pronoun of the first person; the word with which a speaker or writer denotes himself.

- A hypertext authoring system developed at the University
of North Carolina.

Jeez :rolleyes:

Originally posted by NetRyder
We? :p
Used instead of you in direct address, especially to imply a patronizing camaraderie with the addressee: How are we feeling today?

These threads can really expose the strange behavior of mods and admins

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back