problems posting - no forum specified

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
Sometimes when I post, more frequently when quoting a message pop's up after I've submitted the post:

No forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

basically you need to try a few times to get the post accepted. Sometimes even copying the text into a new reply is required...

problems?

Mubbers

Will keep an eye out for this. I haven't seen it happen yet. Does this happen in any certain section? Any other info?

Thanks for the heads up.

It's happened all over although I have mainly been ranting in the War zone that was "General".

However the 'no forum specified' happend literally four times when I tried to post this new thread.

the message is slightly different when replying to an existing thread:

no thread specified...

but the result is the same, multiple attempts required to get the post made, sometimes have to back out of th thread and go back in.

This may be something to do with the sat. link I am currently on whilst I am helping to produce the worlds oil, or it may not.

Thanks for getting on to it!

Mub's

i have got that error a few times in the last 2 days or so after clicking add reply:confused:

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
Mubbers......you know you're not suppose to drink that stuff....right? :p

mmmmhh but it tastes soooooooo good!

You sure you're clicking 'Reply' and not 'New Topic'?

both - "no forum" comes when I make a new thread e.g. this one.

- "no thread" comes when replying or quoting within an existing thread.

I hope now I'm back on a normal land-line conneciton that the problem will not recur.

Mubbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back