Problems opening Saved Games in GTA3

G

Geo

I installed GTA3 and i'am having problems opening saved games. anyone ever heard of this?

Don't post links or even talk about cracks here. Thanks.

Aint that a massive sig img punk!

Good job i'm on a 12MBPS connection!

82ross, pls check your user control panel for a msg...

I had the same problem. Set your desktop to 16bit then it should load saved games.

Originally posted by Geo
I installed GTA3 and i'am having problems opening saved games. anyone ever heard of this?

Well, I know who doesn't pay for their games now.
The "save game" problem is a WAREZ version only problems.

Originally posted by anewhope
Aint that a massive sig img punk!

Yeah, I need to make a friendlier one as I am also on dialup now :p

Vorpal: Judging by the way he was after a newer crack I can presume that, that was the fault...

It's like I always say cracking involves opening an exe and then fiddling with it, hoping it will work. The cracker in this case is an old friend of mine, and took him 3 goes and he is without a doubt the best cracker in the world. It's a game of chance and damage can be done. As the problem seems to have been "solved" I will now close this topic.

Soyo Dragon + with VIA KT-266A
AMD Athlon XP 1900+
512mb Mushkin PC2100 DDR RAM
GeForce4 Ti4600
C-Media 5.1
Rhine10/100 Fast Ethernet NIC
Maxtor 2-80GB 7200rpm RAID 160GB
Maxtor 160 GB 5400rpm ATA133
Hi-Val 52x CD-ROM

I guess with a system like that, you are too poor to buy it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back