Problem with window media player 9

F

FoSsiL

My problem is that, when watching avi(divx) files, window media seem to us 90-100% of my cpu power and i got nothing running it the background. I later tried other players like bsplayer and it seem to run fine. I want to know whats wrong with my wmp9 and how to fix this issue.

Originally posted by Deeptrance
What are your computers specs?

Dell Dimension 8200 - Pentium 4 2.0ghz - 256 PC-800 RDRAM - Geforce 3 Ti500 64MB

its in his sig

thanks for replying, but i fix the problem i was getting. It turns out that all i needed was ffdshow codec =)

haha damn ppl dont see my spec. hmmm maybe i should change the color of the font=)

Originally posted by FoSsiL
thanks for replying, but i fix the problem i was getting. It turns out that all i needed was ffdshow codec =)

haha damn ppl dont see my spec. hmmm maybe i should change the color of the font=)

Glad you got it working. Not your fault, I disabled showing signatures since I was at work. :eek:

Deeptrance: I know what you mean. I disable mine too because there are many that are "racy" and don't belong in the work place... anyways, there was a thread where people argued about that. Me, I just disable them... I could care less... That's less time I have to wait for a page to show, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back