Problem with system, need help

S

sabwafare2001

The problem is when I start up my computer and the first screen where it shows the memory, cpu, and etc. it says Check System Health. It usually says System Health OK!. It starts and cuts off as normal and it has not crash. The only thing I have thing as memory: generic pc2100 to kingston pc2700 and a new hsf: Dragon Orb to Volcano 7+. I am overclocking it to 143fsb also.

gigabyte GA-7VRXP
XP1800+
Kingston pc2700
IBM 80gig 7200 and Fugitsu 20gig 5400
Lite-on 24x10x40
lite-on 16x dvd
creative blaster 56k V.92 modem
ATI 8500LE 64mb
600W powmax psu

everything is normal accept for when it says CHECK SYSTEM HEALTH on the first screen

I don't get what you are asking. I have the same board as you. It says checkm health check ok. thats what it is supposed to say.

It usually says SYSTEM HEALTH OK, but now it says CHECK SYSTEM HEALTH

I have an older board, but I have had that happen too. In my case it was because I accidently made the BIOS monitor the system fan (not the CPU fan) rpm, but the system fan didn't have a sensor. So, it was reading 0 rpm, which it thought was bad. I just disabled it from reading the system fan and all is now ok.

soo......whats wrong then.....it works......it works....leave it..lol

SB Live
G-Force 2 MX 400 32mb IT O/c's VERY NICELY
Cable internet

3D Mark 2k1 SE= 2754
http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3875546

If ain't broken, dun fix it.. you'll get into deep sh*t.. trust me.. I've used to fix it then i got into some kind of.. u noe.. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back