Problem with Logitech wheel and GP4...

HellyHans

OSNN Addict
Problem with force feedback wheels and XP

EDIT : Ok, well I borrowed my friends Thrustmaster ferrari force feedback wheel, And I'am having the same problems... the force feedback works.. but it will stop anytime during the game. And my friend that has XP pro SP2 does the SAME THING!! I'am running SP1

Anybody has issues or might know of anything that conflicts???
Two machines, two differents steering wheels... same problem

Hello, well since I installed XP pro with SP1 or SP2... I always had this issue with my games... 2 up to know

Grand prix 4
and Viper racing

I have a logitech steering wheel with Logitech profiler software v. 4.40, newest version
My problem is during gameplay I will have force feedback and all of a sudden while playing, I lose my force feedback.This can happen any time during gameplay.

Has anyone had this problem??
I close all other programs running in background.. all is running is my video/sound/logitech drivers...

which model wheel do you have? are you certain the games support force feedback? try a demo of midtown madness.... i know that game supports force feedback and see if you encounter the same problem. if so i would say it's a glitch. also did you check the logitech support site for similar problems?

Taggert_LOA said:
which model wheel do you have? are you certain the games support force feedback? try a demo of midtown madness.... i know that game supports force feedback and see if you encounter the same problem. if so i would say it's a glitch. also did you check the logitech support site for similar problems?

Yeah, well the game is grand prix 4.. the newest out there and it does support forcefeed back, I installed another game since... Colin mcrae 2... and it does the same thing in that game also on both computers.
My wheel is the thrustmaster ferrari force feedback, and my friends is Logitech wheel.. the red one

Like I said.. during gameplay.. I DO have force feedback, but around 10-15 minutes in the game.. the force feedback just stops..and I have a free wheel with no forces.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back