• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problem with grabbling multiple icons on the desktop

M

Mr. Ass

Every time i minimize a window and quickly drag multiple icons on the deskop the the f'ing trail line stays behind... i know draging windows over it makes the lines go away but this is becoming a major annoyance since I am a perfectionist and I want everything on my computer running the way its supposed to... If anyone could help it would be appreciated. For those of you who dont know what im talking about theres a screenshot attatched to this message. See all those damn trail lines????

Krux

Nissan Powered
its a bug with windows, so your just gonna have to deal...... cuzz there is no third party fix to my knowledge. and MS has left that bug in there since windows 98.

M

Mr. Ass

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: OMG I fixed the problem lol.... I went into display properties, desktop, customize desktop, and under web i unchecked "lock desktop items" and now it doesnt do that anymore and the computer "lag" ive been experiencing the last couple of days is gone.... Could anyone explain why that could have caused a lag?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown