• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problem with attachment window

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Is anyone else having this problem with the attachment window?

The "browser" button is a blank and does not function. I have to type in the full location of any file that I am trying to attach in a post.

This started today.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I up'd to 0.9 the first day it came out. The browser didn't have any problems yesterday.
This morning is when it all started. :(

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I'm gonna have to uninstall 0.9 and then reinstall it. 'cause it works at Work and am usin 0.9 there also. :mad:

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I haven't had a problem but do have a question for ya, gonaads. Are you using single-window mode or multiple browser windows? If you're doing single-window, then how do you get the attachment window to open in it's own?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I had the single window installed but it didn't work so I uninstalled that extention.

I think it's because when I was dickin around with the TBE install and it was not functioning I reinstalled 0.9 and then it started to poop on the attachment window.

When I get home I'm gonna uninstall 0.9 and reinstall it.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
Another problem thats not my fault... woohoo!! :)
The words every programer/web developer likes to say

Also since we're in the problems forum, the issues i was having with the drop down tools on the site has gone with FF.09 :D. Probably didn't know i was having issues with them, but i put it down to the browser, so didn't bother anyone. Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown