• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

problem Windows media player, plz help

M

masan

ok, i originally had ME but upgraded my comp. to XP recently...my problem is, whenever i download a avi file to watch on windows media player it always comes out upside down (mirrored upside down)..it runs fine, sound and everything, it's j/ that the image is mirrored upside down...i have no idea how to fix this... But some avi files still work and come out up right... j/ certain ones do not... if anybody could please explain how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
mike

Now are these standard AVI? or DivX encoded avi? if they are divx encoded you might want to go and download the new divx codec and player...if they are just regular avi

worst comes to worst you can open up device manager,,goto sound, audio blah blah...double click on video codes and remove them and have media player re-download them next time you connect

hope this helps man

M

masan

thanks for the reply..but i believe they are regular avi files. b/c i already have the divx codec, so should i go ahead and do what you said?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix