Problem uploading

GMeagle86

OSNN Addict
Recently, I have been having a problem uploading any file over 1KB. The only major software I have installed lately, was windows SP2, which could be the cause of my problem, but I am not certain about that. I have tried uploading via ftp to multiple servers, and it won't upload. Any ideas? Thanks!

[X]

Slayer[x] riding again...
update or reinstall your modem drivers. (if you use 56k modems or something)
Hope this helps. I had this problem before.

Whats a 56 K modem ?? lol

Man I would uninstall SP2, I installed it and hated everything it changed, the only things I did like was the added firewall apps, and some of the eye candy, but it caused so many other problems I just uninstalled it. How long have you noticed this problem ? Is there a firmware update you can get for your DSL modem ? If it seems to be only happening for a short time, maybe running System Restore might get you back to where you were... Good Luck !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew