problem network playing red alert 2

B

Bretenn

i having problem network 2 pc (1 is xp and 1 is 98) to play red alert... the xp com can see and join the 98 com but 98 com cant see or join!

it is definately 2 copy of original and i can pretty sure it is not the problem... last time i can network without havin problem...

hope u guys can help me lo...

probably some specific protocols that must be installed on 98 for this game but what type of network is ?

I'm pretty sure the network needs some sort of IPX/SPX implementation as this had to be enabled on Tiberian Sun for network play. Also, check the network settings in Red Alert 2 (I think you can choose different settings like on TibSun...)

ipx/spx not an issue here ;) coz i had enable it (if did not enaBLE, it wont even let me press the network button)
anyway thanks for reply

hmm... okidoke... If you enable it, can you change network settings in-game?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back