Problem Accessing Forum

A

allan

When I just clicked on the Applications Forum link I got the following:

Warning: Too many connections in /var/www/html/ntfs/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /var/www/html/ntfs/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

well I've been having the same problem have as a lot of other folks this is like the third thread that has been started or related to the problem. So u know that EP is aware of the problem here is a link to the first thread that I saw related to this problem.

same problem

I apologize sincerely. Don't like it when someone doesn't check for similar threads on my site and I should have known better.

Must be about a million e-mails now being dispatched to the Technical Staff....oh well, it'll all be fixed shortly I'm sure--hang in there guys!!

My inbox basically exploded !

It was a mysql server config problem i have optinmised the config so i am hoping it should be ok now...

I was at work and couldnt use Telnet as it is blocked :(

soz fellas..

i think this week is a test week to be honest ....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
back online
:)

I just got here so I'll put this here.

When I open a thread I end up near the last post them have to scroll up to see the topic.

yes this was changed, so u go to the last post in the thread, the topic can be seen on the referring page.

:cool:

It is a change that I made that is strarting to irritate me too, (I presume this is from show new posts?) if so I am gonna revert it now...

Yayyy! She's back (the site that is ...)

Now to change my nice new sig AGAIN :(
I still have fond memories of XP-erience. ;) It was a great name for the site.

Finally think i have the server settings right now !

Its been a bit of a learning curve but i think we have made it through without to many scars :)

Hopefully by the end of the weekend we will have all the content in the site and the downloads pumping, just taking things slow until i know everything is stable

Yeah it was from 'view new posts'. All back to normal now. (I hope) Thanks EP.

Cool, I was hoping it would do something and it kinda did...
I was getting irritated by having to change to page2 etc. I think I can live with it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back