Prob w/ DVD playback

Z

zabes64

Well I downloaded .Net so I could run the desktop weather... that in turn screwed up my stylexp patch and my dvd playback... its choppy as can be and then stops responding. Uninstalled .Net, reinstalled the DVD player, still the same problems... ANY ideas?? cuz I'm lost

Yep I reckon your stuffed m8!

Have you tryed doing a system restore to a time before you used .net ??

Stuy_b

yah I'm stupid never even dawned on me to do that, just decided I would play with stuff instead, haha, thanks alot eh!

I tell ya m8, sys restore is a god send, and very..very under rated. But it really does work, restoring your PC to an earlier time.

But we learn by mistakes ;)

I cant stress enough to people to USE SYSTEM RESTORE, creating a restore point b4 every installation.

Stuy_b

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back