Private Messages

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Has the feature for the pop up box with private messages been disabled? I recieved a pm 3 hours ago & only now realised that it was there. :confused:

Happens to me every once in a while. I miss a PM here and there. Then I realize that I have one that has been sitting there for a while.

So we can put it down to an EP glitch. Someone please take the keys away from him. And change the lock. :p

I asked about it about a month ago but was told I was the only complaint. EP ignores me all the time :rolleyes: :p

I need to check the code as to hen it decides to pop up I have also seen various pop-up improvers... but it was working for me yesterday. I'll look into it later.

So we can put it down to an EP glitch. Someone please take the keys away from him. And change the lock.

I am putting alot of my time into these forums at the moment.

Joking aside we all really appreciate the work you're putting in EP.
small-kiss.gif

yeah pop up has been working for me fine.. had it come up 2wice yesterday... hmmm.. All those who are having problems with it check in your user XP if it is enable/disabled

MdSalih

The PM box on foruymhome will now flash at you when you have a private message, you can't miss it - its ht ereason I moved it to the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back