Prison Break

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
I introduced a friend to Lost, and in return he told me to check out Prison Break.

I started watching the first season yesterday, and I'm done tonight! :D

I've got to say, if you like Lost, you should really check out this show. Can't wait for the second season.

Second season just ended bucko, unless you are referring to getting it on DVD :rolleyes:

'Tis a great show, unlike Lost I have watched it since the beginning.

I think he's refering to the 2nd season of Prision Break. It starts Monday August 21st, which is kinda early for a season premiere. I hope they don't do the same thing with season 2 as they did in season 1. Show 11 episodes, take 3 months off and then show the rest. That's just dumb. It's a pretty good show, well acted, and engrossing. But you really have to suspend disbelief to fully appreciete it.

Yeah, I was referring to the second season of Prison Break. :rolleyes:

Silly me, I thought when they broke for 3 months it was a seperate season :eek:

Season 2 starts tonight on Fox 8PM eastern, 7PM central. Woo!

Great season opener:) ...lots of shocking stuff:eek: besides lost best series on the tube:)

... take 3 months off and then show the rest. That's just dumb. ... you really have to suspend disbelief to fully appreciete it.

yeah - over here in teh UK that caused me to (believe it or not) get hooked on the thing and then not see how season one ended!

If someone would care to post a spoiler that just tells me if they ever did like the title and made the break without bro getting fried that would actually be cool!

About the disbelief thing - well that is half the fun I think that it gets so crazy and unreal - that and the cliffhanger thing which I have to say actually made me laugh whne they would do it with him in the chair and on the countdown and stuff! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone would care to post a spoiler that just tells me if they ever did like the title and made the break without bro getting fried that would actually be cool!

Your wish is granted

Yes they got out with the brother still breathing. Some of the others weren't quite as lucky.

I still haven't got to my Tivo yet so I don't know what happens in the season premier. Hopefully it's good

thanks - reppage... now not sure I need to re-addict myself, so that was cool! :smoker:

Thank you for using spoiler tags :)

I did DVR it myself, hope to watch it tonight but I probably won't get to it until the weekend. Tonight is The Contender :cool:

Just learned some interesting tidbit about this episode....

Many insiders have noticed that have something the editors purposely altered this scene clearly show it has some significance.

The swan message from fish to sarah preview
pbreakshot2wy4.jpg

now the added code at the bottom
pbreakshot1ga9.jpg

Sweet twist at the end of the first episode! Great start to the season.

Wonder what that code means. Guess we'll find out in May during the season finale!

Great premiere btw. William Fichtner is a great actor and will be a great addition to the cast. Also, did it look like a new actor for the Montana guy? I thought he was older last season.

Caught up on what has been Season 2 so far, spent some quality time with my DVR today :)

Great season so far :D

Just finished ep 4.

The season so far has simply been pure entertainment.

Sigh, I'm two weeks behind yet again :(

Thank god for DVR!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back