Prison Break

OKay, forgive me. I am not a fan nor have I ever watched the show. However, during the football games they showed the trailer for the finale 102 times.

From what I gather these two jokers (brothers) are on the run from the police after escaping from prison.

How come the one brother has a clean shave and the other is neatly shaved? That doesn't make sense for two guys on the run.

If you watched the show you would know the clean shaven one was in a hotel recently, the other is more of the rough and tough type :smoker:

Recently? Now come on! You know most men have to shave daily. Stupid show!

It's really gone down hill this season, I stopped being interested 3 episodes back :(

Might catch up in 3 weeks or so when Christmas break is here.

It's a little too out there but I'm still interested in what happens.

Hopefully it ends this season before its even more bizarre.

Have been some odd occurences,
only way I can see them getting out of tonight though is if the guy chickens out.

Border Patrol was an interesting twist - getting them out of being shot that is. No more Prison Break until Jan 22nd - should be good to see how they find Sarah and if they can track down that tape, especially since she ditched her cell phone and everything else.

P.S. - Sarah is hot :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back