Printing windows with scroll bars

R

rjack22

Is there a way to print a window in Internet Explorer that has a scroll bar in it and get the whole window and not just what is visible on the screen?

I am trying to print the layout of a deck on a cruise ship and I cannot get the whole deck in one printing because it has a scroll bar to get it all. I can only print what I can see and not the rest. I hate to do it in sections and physically cut and paste it together. I would much rather print the whole thing at once.

Only thing I know to do is save the image and open it with photoshop or whatever you have. Print from there. Someone else may have another option for you.

Will it fit

if you print in LANDSCAPE instead of PORTRAIT? Worth a shot...

Otherwise, ditto on the above suggestion.

Re: Will it fit

Originally posted by efeezee
if you print in LANDSCAPE instead of PORTRAIT?
Yep...didn't think about that. Might work.

does it print only one section then stop? or does it continue on to a 2nd page? because I tried printing the forum page and it worked fine, just scrolled to 2 pages..if landscape doesn't work you could adjust your printer if possible for larger legal size paper if it takes it, or reduce your IE font to cram it all in, but then you'll go blind :p

printing whole window

Yes, it just prints what you can see on the monitor then its finished. I wish it would continue on to a second page.

have you mader sure under the page range you have ti selected to print all when you goto print properties?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back