Printing Problems

Z

ZipTriX

I don't know where exactly to post this. Here's my problem. I can not print anything from IE. I have to copy and paste, what I want printed, into a text file first. I tried to highlight what I wanted printed, right click and went to print. No dialog box popped up. Any ideas? Yes my printer (HP Photosmart P1000)works.

Did you install XP's drivers or the drivers in the manufacturer's CD?

The drivers on the CD are NOT compatible with XP. They released some XP drivers that I have installed. My printer DOES work, but not when trying to print a webpage.

Update: After making the above post I hit the PRINT button up top, on IE. Here is a screenshot of the error I got.

Looks like some driver is corrupt. I'm not too sure, though. I've never seen such an error. Does that happen with every webpage? If so, try reinstalling the drivers.

Otherwise, I don't know. The others may be able to help you out. :)

Have you done any dll editing of that dll to change any icons or such? what it's basically saying is it can't load the pop up box that sets your print options..you can try running a sfc /scannow from the command line and that might fix it.

Errrrrrr!

New problem that formed last night. I haven't edited any dlls. I was rebooting and all of a sudden I couldn't get into Windows.

Error: Windows Product Activation
A probelm with Windows from accurently checking the license from this computer. 0x8009001a

This has happened to me twice and GoBack couldn't repair the problem, so I had to reformat. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back