Printer troubles

G

gtwat66

Could anyone help? I'm having a hell of a time trying to install my printer software on my pc. I tried talking to support, but even they were confused of as I. Here's the situation-I go and install the software, but when I reboot, the problem begins. I'm left with either the printer scans and prints via .pdf on the hd, but not on paper. Or, it prints whatever document on the pc through, but it will not scan. Am I doing something that bad? Any and all comments welcomed.

SYSTEM:
AMD Duron 800, Gigabyte GA-7IXE4 motherboard, Maxtor 40GB, ATI RAGE PRO card, Creative P512 Soundblastercard, Yamaha 16x24x40, MT1316 16xDVD, 300w power supply, AltecLansing Multimedia Speakers, Lexmark X73 printer

Welcome gtwat66, follow Hipster Doofus's link and get the updated drivers... Ummmm, next time... maybe post in the Hardware section.

But today is k00l (not really a big deal). :p

This way you will get more responses from "Hardware" brainiacks, like him. :cool:

Again, welcome. :happy:

small-woohoo.gif
I'm a brainiack
small-woohoo.gif

Is that a good thing?
small-spitdummy.gif

It's alright. I'm OK now.
S-hugself.gif

:p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back