Print Problem

N

Not Bman

I have a Dell AIO 810 2in1 Printer.

The scanner works fine, well. The printer for awhile has not been working so well. It is a new cartridge of color/black ink. It prints out pages that look like this, one it don't print everything on the page, some of it is cut off, and well you can see the color of it, faded orange, when it is suppose to be black and green. It used to be faded red at first.

Whats the deal? I hate printers, always have had problems with them.

HELP!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know printers, print heads? How would I clean? Clean with what? etc etc

Thanks.

norm there is a cleaning prog that comes with the printer (software) i know epson has such a tool, dont know about other printers

Ah, alright I will clean them out.

Yet, the pages don't seem to print how they should either, like parts of the pages are gone, or cut off. Is that the print cartridges and heads doing that as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back