Prince Of Persia 2

N

Not Bman

I have played this game millions of times, and I just want to screw around.

I find this..

Prince of Persia 2 Cheats
Platform: PC

Prince of Persia 2 Cheat Codes
To activate cheat mode, start the game with the command "PRINCE MAKINIT2". The following codes are now available during the game.

Code Effect
+ add time
- sub time
K kill all enemy on screen
R return from dead
F1 show position (press again to disable)
F3 player on/off
F6 ruler
SHIFT-T add energy
SHIFT-K sub energy
SHIFT-R show room number and jump right
SHIFT-W show room number and jump left
SHIFT-I turn screen upside down, press again to restore
SHIFT-B show prince only, press again to restore
ALT-N skip to next level
ALT-D create DUMP?.TXT

Where do I input that code, I remember doing this with another game awhile ago but I can't remember.

I know you guys are gamers and at one point done something like this.

I just can't remember where to input that information......

And after you start the game with the "PRINCE MAKINIT2" switch, I don't think you type the cheat codes anywhere in particular.. after the game starts, If I remember correctly, you just type the code wherever (ie: just hit the + key to add more time, etc..)

edit: and just to be sure, you are talking about the old, OLD dos based prince of persia 2 right, not the newer Warrior Within version, right?

Last edited:
No, I am talking about Warrior Within, sorry I forgot to add the full name.

I know how to use the codes, but where do i put the PRINCE MAKINIT2?

well, the codes you have listed are for the old OLD original version of prince of persia 2. In which case you would start the game from the command line with the command "prince -makinit2"

Really, dang, why is it so hard to find cheats these days.

The correct command line is: prince makinit, without "-" or "2".
After, when you are already "into" the game, the cheat codes are entered followin the <CTRL> or <ALT> key, like <CTRL> K to kill all the enemies.

Aah, the old command prompt style method of activiating cheats. Reminds me of the good old DOS days.

DUde how do you start with prince makinit2????were do u type it??

Last edited by a moderator:
As has been mentioned several times in this thread already, you start the game from the command prompt with the cheat flag (makinit2).

Please don't resurrect threads that already over a year old with questions that have already been answered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back