Prince Charles To Marry

Kush

High On Life!
yes we all know, i saw it when it was breaking news but was to lazy to post it thinking someone else would, but no one has, so what do u guys think speedy, e,marge,md,lee,etc and everyone else

Re: Price Charles To Marry

I knew yesterday and I wish them every success. It's the day before the Grand National Steeple Chase from Liverpool/Aintree.

I guess when you listed those names you meant "anyone in the UK" so I'll join.

I'm not too fussed; all the best to them. Why not eh?

yeah i meant everyone in uk, and out even, i thought u lived in the us, thats why i didnt include ur name, sorry if i didnt include anyones name i just tried to remmember everyone that i knew lived in england

Been uproar from some quarters on the radio. I don't understand it myself, if I got married and divorced or my wife died, met someone else and got married, same thing as Charles and Camilla, geeez I don't have a problem with them getting married.

does the prince have a last name?

I don't know it...I'm SUCH an american

haha never thought about it, but yeah i guess since windsor castle, but i didnt know good one perris

click for small (whats up with u and click for big speedy?) btw i liked the skunk that kept dancing u should put it back

The one above the text that says "click for big" .... funnily enough.

I don't think it's a problem, it's a private matter anyway. Should be happy for anyone who's getting married, whoever the person may be :)

All this uproar is even funnier, considering that the Church of England was founded on divorce by Henry VIII.

We wouldn't be this judgmental over common folk, so why should royals be put to a different standard? They're human too.

Melon

I'm guessing that whole mess with Princess D has died down? heh. Pardon an ignorant American.

vern said:
I'm guessing that whole mess with Princess D has died down? heh. Pardon an ignorant American.

Hell no that will never go away.

The Queen Mum's (rest her soul) engagement ring is now on Camilla's finger, that will cause problems also.

vern said:
Diana was no angel,Charles was no angel,Camila was no angel and neither was her husband.More people fawned over Diana after she died than before,hypocrits :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back