Prince Charles To Marry

2 people are getting married. big whoop. lets hope someone trips and falls on teh cake :)

lol that would be another video to add to the collection

themafia_69 said:
im no angel either but im a good person:p
Exactly,none of us are and what it has to do with Diana I don't know.They were divorced long before she died so thats not an issue :rolleyes:

ooooooooooooooooooh marge you're evil :p (says it on ur username)

i have halo 2 :p very lame but that lil run was fun marge, im ganna get offline now and call aramex, my usb stick should be here now WEEE been waiting for it since october my sister sent it to my saudi address, it got here but they sent it back! it had a dammam stamp on it when she got back home, then sent it to my american forward service box, and should be here

Diana Spencer is an attention whore. Sorry was, she's brown bread. Though some think it's all a conspiracy.

Attachments

• Attention_Whore2.jpg
    Attention_Whore2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 56
Congrats to them both, they finally got hitched a day later due to the Pope's funeral, wish them every success and can't wait for them to be King n Queen!

She I think looks good and well groomed for a lady of her age, 58.

She was pretty fit when she was younger also.

I wonder if Her Majesty watched it on T.V.?

can someone explain to me what exactly the royal family does?
besides: taking ski vacations, wearing nazi uniforms to parties, and posing for pictures everywhere they go?

jimi_81 said:
can someone explain to me what exactly the royal family does?
besides: taking ski vacations, wearing nazi uniforms to parties, and posing for pictures everywhere they go?

Seems you've made up your mind already.

Now take a long hard think about what you have written and ask a question like that without a chip on your shoulder.

I've never understood why people have consistently picked on Camilla's looks. Charles looks like he could be on UglyPeople.com, for Christ's sake!

And Diana's dead. She's isn't coming back.

Melon

Lee said:
Seems you've made up your mind already.

Now take a long hard think about what you have written and ask a question like that without a chip on your shoulder.

I guess you have a chip on your shoulder about Diana being an attention whore. Brown bread, I guess means a commoner? Most English commoners appear to this American to be a lot more worthwhile than the House of Windsor.

God bless the newlyweds -- and Charles' children, in spite of they're not being brown bread.

Kinda sucka that Sarah Ferguson "Fergie" the former Duchess of York isn't invited to the wedding of Camilla and "the face that got hit with the fugly stick". None of them want anything to do with her. Camilla is basically a "Plain Jane", but Charles... daaaaaamn! Mick Jagger looks better.

Anyway, I hope it lasts. She does look like the brains of the two. Good luck to them.

tom9042 said:
I guess you have a chip on your shoulder about Diana being an attention whore. Brown bread, I guess means a commoner? Most English commoners appear to this American to be a lot more worthwhile than the House of Windsor.

God bless the newlyweds -- and Charles' children, in spite of they're not being brown bread.

Go read up on the term 'brown bread' then come back and apologise, I will give you a clue, it's a dialect my the City of my birth speaks.

Brown Bread = Dead.

Nothing to it, no point going to tell people to go look for things when a simple explanation will suffice really.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back