prices have gone down

Yeah, these deals keep coming off and on.
smile.gif

I watched a geforce 4 256 FX5600 drop from $87 to $81 in a day. it happens quick...

yeah if value went down that would be called inflation and that would mean everything goes up. i didn't take economics and poliitics in school for nothing ;)

yup now u can get the best dual layer dvd writer for about 65 bucks, when i bought my first cd writer it cost me about 600 dollars!

Don’t forget Officedepot in your search. They have real nice deals on Maxtor drive’s right now. (160G)

officedepot

$79.97 In store after $20 mail in rebate.

(129.97 - 20.00 Office Depot Mail-in Rebate - 30.00 Instant Savings = $79.97 #447679)

(Quantities limited. Some products and offers may be available in store only)

take economics
it's not as easy as the dollar value goes down>prices go up.

you forget about factories that can no longer move product and have to sell it cheaper, etc.

/me doesn't get anything below 200 gigs. Drive bays are limited.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back