Price/Sale

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
I am thinking about selling a few computer parts and I thought maybe I would give you OSNN ppl a chance before I hit ebay.

I have:

1.) ASUS A8V Deluxe Rev. 2 Here

2.) BFG 6800 GT 256MB AGP 8x card Here

I would like to hear what prices I could sell these for, and if any of you are interested :)

Last edited:
Using Newegg as my reference, If you were to purchase those parts new... today at newegg it would look like this:

BFG: 469.50 Here

Mobo: 122.00 Here

Total: 591.50 Not including tax or shipping.

zeke how much do you want to sell the mobo for?

Newegg shouldn't be a reference, their prices are so inflated unless it's a special on something. Not to mention they are considered "used" now.

Here's the card for $395 Here

And the board for $114.99 Here

And if you really want to go cheap on the card: $353 Here

Last edited:
lancer said:
zeke how much do you want to sell the mobo for?

I was thinking $100. It has no problems and is GREAT shape. And of course I wont charge tax :p. I have all the origianl parts/cables, cds, manuals; I got it all :D

zeke, what ya want for the BFG Vid Card? I may have to take a trip to Placerville. :D

I'm in Frisco. :)

Ya still got the receipt for it? For that lifetime warranty and all. And what about any bundled games and stuff that came with it? Oh, how long have you had it, and why ya sellin? Goin PCI express?

gonaads said:
Ya still got the receipt for it? For that lifetime warranty and all. And what about any bundled games and stuff that came with it? Oh, how long have you had it, and why ya sellin? Goin PCI express?

I bought it online and I have the paypal receipt, but thats about it. It didnt come with any games. It only came with the driver cd, and a DVI to VGA plug(Ill have to look for it, but I have it somewhere). I got the card in Oct. when I bought some other parts. There is nothing wrong with the card. Its in great condition and works 100%. As far as selling it, I just wanted to go PCI-EX. I already ordered a SLI Deluxe and its on the way, so I thought I would sell my current mobo and gfx to help pay for the damage sli is going to cause my bank account :p

Hmmmm... I could be interested in the MoBo and the Vid Card. Got some money comin on the first of the month. Thinkin bout upgrading one of my daughter's boxes. I'll keep the Vid Card for my Box. :p Got an A8V Deluxe with AMD 64 3000+ I might up my CPU and use the 3000+ for her.

Could that work for you? Maybe we could hammer out something.

I would be cool with that, I can send it to you :p you dont have to drive all the way up here :D.

gonaads said:
Hmmmm... I could be interested in the MoBo and the Vid Card. Got some money comin on the first of the month. Thinkin bout upgrading one of my daughter's boxes. I'll keep the Vid Card for my Box. :p Got an A8V Deluxe with AMD 64 3000+ I might up my CPU and use the 3000+ for her.

Could that work for you? Maybe we could hammer out something.

If you are interested, I can start an ebay auction and make it private. That way you can use paypal and we both can get feedback :D

Hah! Now that's twisted. :D

Let me get me money together this weekend. Then we iron out all da details. Maybe I'll still take a drive up there. I may be goin up ta Sac. next week anyway.

Post some pics here if ya can.

I have a case up for sale too, if you need another one let me know. :p

the card used should fetch 275- 300 usd . seeing you can get a new one for 350.00 i can't see paying new prices for used card, cooler or no cooler.

This is a GT not a normal 6800.

People on Ebay are selling them Used for about 350 - 375 USD. Some with NV5 coolers. I say that is a decent deal for all this. I know zeke_mo personally and I know that he takes very good care of his stuff.

the BFG 6800GTs are going for $399.00 new at CompUSA.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=316203&pfp=BROWSE

Newegg wants $299.00 after $30.00 mail in rebate for the XFX 6800GT.

http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=0-N82E16814150073

and the only different is the Core Clock Speed.

BFG: 370

XFX: 350

Oh and the lifetime warranty and 24/7 tech support from BFG

XFX is only 1 or 2 years.

But the BFG 6800GTs went thrugh a change towards the end of last year, they changed the heatsink to an all copper one.

zeke_mo, you said you bought it in October. What heatsink does it have?

I have two for the card that would come with it, it has a NV 5 on it right now. The stock one is all copper and has two blue LED fans on it. It looks very cool with the stock HSF, but the NV 5 keeps it cooler and its quieter. So to answer your question, it has a NV 5 on it right now, but it comes with the retail one that has the two blue LED fans

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back