Price/Sale

I been watching it too.... really amazed it hasn't gone any higher yet...

You have the power to change that!!! Now go!! Bid!!!!!

I already have a BFG 6800OC w 128MB memery. Not sure how much of a performance increase I'd see...

There is only one way to find out...no, not check benchmarks...buy that card and then you will know :)

I've been watching your sale and the card would be great in my system. I'm curious if you are still willing to throw in the NV Silencer as part of the deal?

Temperal

If the bid gets higher :) I think anything over 250-260 I would be more willing to give out the cooler too. I suppose I could just give the option of a free copy of Far Cry OR the cooler. Both are worth about the same price. Like I said, if the bid gets high enough I would be ok with it.

Ok I just gave ya a couple hits and bumped it up to 235.00 Maybe we can dump that loser bidder

Good good.......Bring it on :smoker:

If I end up winning this thing, I want the silencer and a ..... Forget the silencer... ya know any loose women in Washington? LOL

hahahaha...I know some here, but I would have to charge you extra for shipping :)

I guess that means Ill have to go buy some chloroform

10mins to go and its at 232 :(. Well, looks like I'll just have to take what I can get :s

*sigh* Well, thanks for bumping it up :)

What was your max bid? Just wondering...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back