Presidential Debate Discussion

tittle you're supposed to vote on a manifesto, not because he is funny or looks like a redneck.

I suppose you are like a lot of voters in the U.K. they are into 'eye-candy'.

Not long to go though I vote Angelina Jolie if she gets out her melons :)
 
Lee said:
I suppose you are like a lot of voters in the U.K. they are into 'eye-candy'.
:)
How do you work that out?? Have you ever seen an "easy on the eyes" politicion cause I haven't :p
 
Who would you vote for Marge?

A scruffy bloke that stinks of booze and stale tobacco, looks like he aint shaved for months, but his manifesto is rock solid and would with hindsight make the UK a utopia,

OR/ a clean shaven smart dressed bloke that smells o.k. has a big shiny smile speaks with a middle England accent, but will cost you more and turn the UK with hindsight into a sewer?
 
Lee said:
Who would you vote for Marge?

A scruffy bloke that stinks of booze and stale tobacco, looks like he aint shaved for months, but his manifesto is rock solid and would with hindsight make the UK a utopia,
This one :D
 
Lee said:
tittle you're supposed to vote on a manifesto, not because he is funny or looks like a redneck.

I suppose you are like a lot of voters in the U.K. they are into 'eye-candy'.

Not long to go though I vote Angelina Jolie if she gets out her melons :)
I would so do Angelina Jolie :eek:. One of my friends that i use to hang out with a few years ago that lived by my dads friends house looks like Angelina. Even the Boobie tassles and the buttocks :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,015
Messages
673,494
Members
5,620
Latest member
alexexists11
Back