President Bush: iPod user!!

da*nit i just bought one of those.. sigh.. (lights box on fire and crawls in)

It probably has english lessons on it :)

I bet he listens to Rap.... better yet, Arab Rap.

Dixie Chicks perhaps?
i tried zooming in... its all pixelated

I dont see him listening to the ipod. Was i suppose too?

nvm...not all the pics showed the first time.

funky dredd said:
I wonder if it was given to him? Or if he actually purchased it?
Just like everything else in his life im sure it was given :\

If I were any company, I'd give things to famous people all the time for the free exposure.

wow I can't believe how idiotic some people are, and I don't mean the President

j79zlr said:
wow I can't believe how idiotic some people are, and I don't mean the President
Fully 100% with out a doubt and hesitation agree with you ... Ignorant Morons, And I am not talking about the President either ...

And for the notes of who he could be listening to. Well, It could be George Strait, who he has known and been personal friends with since he was governor of texas. He is a major country freak. He listens to it constantly ;)

Another Note: Take a very close look at the pic of him standing by his bike and on his bike. As well as the one of him holding the IPOD. You will see it is not him !!!

I'm sure there are plenty of idiots who own iPods out there, this one just happens to be famous. *shrug*

I wouldnt mind if I was given one :p

but knowing bush has one kinda puts me off more than the insane price tag

Dont mean to be a thread miner.. but I was looking through this thread and realised I never followed up on people said. In defense of myself over that slightly offensive comment to some, I am sorry. It was not ment to be racisest or anything else. Nor was it ignorant. I was simply saying it would be funny if Bush was listening to any kind of rap I chose Arab rab because of the current war and I thought it would be slightly humourous. Sorry to those who I offeneded. But please understand this was not targeting Arabs speficily. If I chose white boy rap or gangster rap would that be better? I just had this image in my head of bush busting out some rap or something. Funny image in my head. So I hope there arnt any negative feelings.

That is still not him holding with the Ipod ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back