• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

President bush dodging shoes and stuff!

Now if he could only have been that fast on his feet over the last 8 years...
Sigh.

The really funny thing about this is the poor schmuck is imprisoned and probably being tortured and everybody in the western world is laughing hysterically at his actions. I guess you really need to understand how multiple cultures work.

On the other hand if he tried that under Hussein his head would be decorating the gate post of one of the royal palaces now. Hmmm. Interesting situation.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
If you watch the whole video , or at least see the security forces dogpile the man, in between chairs, that would go a long way to explaining those injuries. Especially, since they are trained to isolate the arm and the subject, in that order. So if one guy is holding his arm while everybody dogpiles. Crack! Broken arm. dogpile? Crack! broken ribs.

Now if he suffered hematomas and contusions as well as lacerations, well then he got worked over.

PaisleyRaven

OSNN Junior Addict
Now if he could only have been that fast on his feet over the last 8 years...
Sigh.

The really funny thing about this is the poor schmuck is imprisoned and probably being tortured and everybody in the western world is laughing hysterically at his actions. I guess you really need to understand how multiple cultures work.

On the other hand if he tried that under Hussein his head would be decorating the gate post of one of the royal palaces now. Hmmm. Interesting situation.
Truth indeed. I don't think ur average American realizes it but throwing ur shoes at somebody in the Arab world is about equal to spitting in someone face.
I'd like to see how Arab TV is reporting this...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test