Prepare to drool!!!

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Shuttle SN95G5 Barebone S939 Black

I soooooo have to buy one!!!! its cheaper than their desktop upgrade kit, looks nicer and ooooooooooh I gotta buy one!!!!

/me jiggs around impatiently

That, dual dvi 6800, 2x IIyama 20.1" ProLite E511S-B's (same panel as dell 2001fp and viewsonic vp201) from Komplett as well mmmmmmmmmm

/me drools all over the forum

A nicer, bigger image:

sn95g5.jpg

Looks very cool, and would go really well with the 2001fp, which is one heck of a display too. Get both!
laugh.gif

that is the sweetest! saw it a week ago and wish I didnt' build a comp like 5 or 6 months ago

next system either I build the case myself or go for sff

only downside is that the amd64 3500+ 939 chip is more expensive than that shuttle bb system :/

still when I've saved up enough I'm buying one with the cpu :)

LordofLa the socket 939 3000+ and 3200+ have been released recently to retail(not sure in UK) so check them out cause they are priced around the same as the same pr rated socket 754 so the price to jump into socket 939 went down a lot

ah okay I'll have to hunt around then... or pester komplett some ;)

Nothing to drool about. :p
To me, it's not all that...

keep us posted on your setup to be and the numbers generated :cool:

a small form factor looks like a decent option for a new rig :)

but psu is a little weaker than what i am comfortable with...

should power your equipment though :) easily..

psu should be okay really
its not like you can jam it full of stuff like you can a tower... but once I get one organised I'll be here to boast :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back