Practice Hacking

• Thread starter flashjordan
  • Start date
Did level one, but can't be bothered to download the flash file and view it, ah well, perhaps later :D

LOL, took me only 20min to make it to level 5, level 2 takes what, 1min. They only start getting hard when you have to use a sniffer, and decompiler. Level 8 is funny if you make it you'll see. Picking on old MS , when I seen it I couldnt help but crack up. Some of them use Baconian Binary Encryption, and IE 6.72 doesnt exist, and IE on Linux? HA! Hacking the headers and telneting port 80 on the server, Geeze what fun. Hope I didnt give away too much..:)

Look at this you'll see what so funny..http://www.try2hack.nl/level7.html

Oh, and I only went to disneyland Once!!

hey, thanks for the baconian hint. I guess I just didnt recognize it. ah, I'm a n00b. :)

I got level 1, easy as pie, level 2, same, level 3 with the Java annoied me...

andy

Well, I don't think I even got through level one :( I just don't understand why they would send me to Disney.com! I don't have the slightest clue as to what I would do there, but I'm no hacker ;) I just fix all the stupid problems my pc gives me all the time, well, not anymore, I have had very few problems (except speed, which isn't really bad considering I'm running a 366 intel celeron with only 128mgs of ram!!) So, I must have learned something ;)
But level one thing I may never know, unless you cheat and tell me :)

level one....geeze... if you have trouble viewing the source for the first page give up now...lol

hmmmm...

Tried the site b4 :) can't be tossed to get a Visual Basic decoder for level 5! anyone know an easier way to get around it ? :)

MdSalih - Would like to see what is next :)

Come on!

It's a long time since I've been to this page...It's not very hard if you use your brain a bit...and to you md, yes I used a vb-decompiler (a vb 3.0) there are some around on the net one called vbdis worked great 4 me. Don't give up guys!

i suX0rs. i can only get to level 3.

highwind777 beat the whole game.

I have absolutely no idea what to do :):D

But Disney.com is a nice site to visit :p

IM DAH!

MASTAH HACKAH ! !

Done them all...so u folks better watch out.. hehehehe

LightWave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back