PowerToys Tweak UI 2.10

Elroy Jetson

Little Dipper School
Version 2.10 of Powertoys with an updated version of TweakUI is out. New in this version is setting user setting for folders and printing, and IE tweaks. Get it here: PowerToys

EJ ;)

Originally posted by dealer
elroy, you don't come here often enough

true, I wish I could, but work is so busy, that i rarely have the time... just delete the thread if it is a repeat.

sorry. EJ

Thanks EJ, It was posted on the front page a few days ago :)

Glad you posted it here, Elroy; I never check the front page, just the new posts.

*Slaps freight for not reading the news I post*

For one, the icon is way better than the one in old version. Some of the new options in there are pretty nice too :)

Originally posted by Elroy Jetson
true, I wish I could, but work is so busy, that i rarely have the time... just delete the thread if it is a repeat.

sorry. EJ
no elroy, was just saying we miss you

The option to make the non-welcome-screen-login the same as your current one is a great feature (screensaver/theme/cursor)

Great stuff.

I just get this error when trying to install it, any ideas?

attachment.php

I'm getting the exact same error at SPeedY_B !?

Tried both MS and Enyo's downloads.

Any ideas?

Yeah was going to also add about sp1 or sp1a.
If you uninstall sp1/sp1a and double click my computer then right click inside you get that error.

Had a slow a*rse machine yesterday so uninstalled sp1a reinstalled XP Pro reinstalled service pack and saved updates, now 35% at least better. :)

Ohh yes back to my point, I like to add anything I find released quickly or just released that I have not seen on front page or anywhere else, as it gets seen quicker and it has to be moderated first.

Prefer forums, I am a forum bum.

That error let me ask you do you have Ulead DVD MovieFactory V1.0 installed? As they have a fix at their site for the same error, coz if you install Ulead DVD MovieFactory V1.0 and right click inside my computer you get same error. Took me months of postings in Ulead forums and a heap of e-mails telling them Ulead DVD MovieFactory V1.0 when XP was released.

They sent me a heap of gobble-dee-gook to try out which didn't work, till eventually they owned up to the error (after saying it works perfectly well on their machines, as they do always) admitting the error was their responsabilty to look into then find a fix.

As an apology they gave me a free download (smart saver pro)
hey nice huh.

They gave me the fix, it's on their site it's called fixenvironment.exe.

Okkkies need to hang around the forums hoping for some meths.

Well that's just crap :D Microsoft were kind enough to send me SP1 on cd, So I'll get that installed once the stuff I'm downloading has finished :)

XP service pack was available for download a long time ago. It went through here, winbeta.org, fileconnect.net, iexbet.com like wildfire with beta releases by some of us build 1600 if I can remember being installed as an early beta release of sp1 service pack.

Microsoft TweakUI V2.10.0.0
is really only to be installed on a sp1 or later XP PC.
Dunno what you going on about, when you are refering to M$ sending you it on CD.
I even have a CD r.o.m. that is dated February 2003 'personal computer world' magasine who put sp1 on their free cd r.o.m. with magasine.

Dude if you have had XP as long as I have (full version) it came a s a special deal when I got this new PC in August/September 2001 then if you have just installed XP sp1/orsp1a you ought to stay intouch.

SP2 will be coming out in a few months also, we were told at the many different forum post's here a long time ago.

They said it was due out in the fall as they say in the USA or in UK Autum.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back