Powerpoint To Video

N

Not Bman

I have searched the internet for an answer we not much luck.

I want to convert my Powerpoint Presentation into a video format.

The way I find on the internet is to capture your screen, but that is not all that easy and also does not get sound and extra video on the screen.

I used the new 2007 office version, I can't show it as it is, because the person going to be watching it is on a much older version.

Got any ideas?

if you have google set as the default search in your web broswer, put powerpoint to in there there and it will give you a few suggestions

I have, the suggestions are not good, or most of them talk about screen capture.

Alright that is weird, I just searched for that again (different computer) and got some good answers.

Do different locations get different answers on google?

Thanks, that might come in handy if the programs I found don't work.

Yes there is a patch for office 2007 so that other with older versions can open , edit , files in older versions of office ...

Is there a better way to make a "powerpoint" type movie in better quality and have more options of exporting it into a movie file?

why not just save as an older version office 2007 can save the files as older versions if i remember

Yes they can, and I did that, and tested on an older version, and some of the animations and graphics and all that don't show up, or don't play out as good as the new version.

There's plenty of utilities about to facilitate this.

Some examples..

Presentation to Video Converter
Presentations to Video Converter lets you easily transform your Microsoft® PowerPoint® (*.pptx, *.ppsx, *.ppt and *.pps) presentations into any video format supported by your system so that you can instantly create AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG, VOB, MP4, a flash files in SWF format, Animated GIF and burn your presentation to DVD.
(This should preserve all transition effects too from what I've read too)

VisiPPT

ScreenVirtuoso

Unfortunately most 'trials' place some kind of watermark/banner over the finished film :/
If you want a free one, you've got me stumped, sorry :p

Thanks for the list, no I assumed there would not be any free ones.

The best I have got is a program to convert power point to flash, and it worked pretty good. It kept all the clicking and transisions, but I want it to just play out as a movie. I will try the first on in your list, I will let you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back