PowerDVDXP v4.0

• Thread starter William Wallace
  • Start date
W

William Wallace

Hi

I have PowerDVDXP v4.0 installed and I have just downloaded an update for PowerDVD from another website, which I believe was posted there from this website and was for Build 2417.

After extracting the patch and installing it, I went to the "About" to check on the build number and all it said was PowerDVD 4.0.

The download link also had the following:

"I have also created an image of the about screen infront of the slightly updated PowerDVD idle background, you can view it "here".

If you clicked on "here", it showed an image of the "About" window where it showed:

DVD Kernel: pwrdvdv.dll
DVD Version: 4.00.2417

and also a few other bits about audio capability and version type.

I only see PowerDVD 4.0 at the top and do not have any of this, though I do have "SR Number" shown under PowerDVD 4.0.

Why does my "About" window not show the Build number plus
DVD Kernel: pwrdvdv.dll or DVD Version: 4.00.2417?

Regards

the site you refered to is a warez site and we have no friendship with it BELEIEVE ME.
it is recommend that you edit your message and delete the link.
thanks you :) :cool:

Return to the about box window. Double click on the powerdvd image on the left side. Boom ;)

PowerDVD v4.0

Hi Electronic Punk

Thanks for the info on PowerDVD. I've been using PowerDVD for ages and I never knew that.

Thanks once again. Problem solved.

BTW, with reference to the link on "that" site, it was definitely there that I found the link, but I will edit that right now.

Regards:)

guess they couldn't be bothered to rename the file btw, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back