PowerDVD 4.0 build 2009 patch file

I have it installed. I just deleted the custom.ini file and ran setup.exe

It hasn't be localised by Sony or anything?
What are the filter versions?

I looked up the filter versions in DVD Geine:

PowerDVD Audio Filter Version: 3.5.1814
PowerDVD Video Filter Version: 3.5.2027

claud.ax 3.5.0.1814
claudfx.ax 3.5.0.1228
CLNAV.ax 3.5.0.1812
clvsd.ax 3.5.0.2027

At the top (me silly bugger)

DVD Genie is no longer in development you know, Blight has decided to concentrate wholely on Zoom Player,, I am meeting him a week today ;)

It's inside the compressed K-000129-00.exe file. I used Winrar to extract to a temp folder and then deleted custom.ini

After that you can run setup.exe and install the patch

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

DVD Genie is no longer in development you know, Blight has decided to concentrate wholely on Zoom Player,, I am meeting him a week today ;)

What! DVD Genie is great. Zoom player sucks in comparison by usefulness!

Originally posted by Khayman
What! DVD Genie is great. Zoom player sucks in comparison by usefulness!

lol, guess your not an advanced user ;)
ZP uses custom graphs etc. you can do anything with it that nay other dvd software can do.

DVD Genie is all but redundenty due to the new windows region protection which most software dvd players now use.

i have install the new patch and have a big problem.
i can not play svcd or mpg. without the patch can i play all movie.
and i can not select other movie, i can only selct my CD-Rom drives but files with the new patch will not work.
the new patch ist very bad.

bbq, you don't stop :D
I am happy working with Theatertek atm ;0 - well the cinemaster filters, Zoom Player all the way ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back