• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Powerball Jackpot - $300 Million

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Mega Millions here in Michigan is $201 million, bought 10 bucks worth, hey someone has to win woowhoooooo

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Mega Millions here in Michigan is $201 million, bought 10 bucks worth, hey someone has to win woowhoooooo
Hmm, might give that a shot, since we don't get Powerball here in Texas.

MM tickets when I go to fill-up the car today :cool:

The media pageantry that comes these astronomical lotteries is half the fun! Would be nice to win, but I don't have a chance since I don't play :(

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political User
That's really the only reason TO play ... have something to dream/hope about for a couple of days.

Until reality crushes down.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
It's now up to $250,000,000.00 for the 28th. It's in Cali also. I just luv the way the whole number looks all written out like that. :D

We here also have Super Lotto Plus, it's at 86 million. Ya noticed I didn't write out that one. Doesn't have as much "wow" factor. But I would be happy win 1% of either one. :)

Last edited:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I didn't match a single number on 5 tickets on Wednesday. I better try 10 tickets on Saturday.
All you need is one ticket. Don't go buying so many it's not worth it. If you're gonna win it's gonna be with one and only one ticket. When it's your turn and you play one is all you need.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies