power supply????

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
ok i am running a 300wt power supply and i was woundering if i need to upgrade because of all teh stuff ia m running,
7 fans,
amd xp 1600+ cpu
gforce 4 mx 440
tv wounder card
aduigy gamer card
nic card
2 hdd's running at 5400 and 7200 rpm
one burner at 32x
dxd 24x

i am just woundering after reading anouther persons thred about it and i didn't want to hijack his so.

Well as Sazar said in the other thread that you made reference to you should be fine with your current setup. But if it was my system I would think about getting a larger power supply to make sure I've got enough power. All of the computers I've got have at least a 300 watt power supply and one as a 400 watt power supply and its got 4 case fans, cpu fan, hard drive fan, a 60 gig 7200 rpm hard drive, 2 cd burners one at 24x and the other at 40x, dvd-rom, and a soundblaster media bay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back