Posts bunching words together

I have tried everything except one last thing, which i will attempt together with epunk tommorow. Good day.

what is wrong with the post? I'm confused.

Two screenies for the ones who don't see it :D

Attachments

• posts_bunch1.PNG
    posts_bunch1.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 94
  • posts_bunch2.PNG
    posts_bunch2.PNG
    71.1 KB · Views: 88
Glaanieboy said:
Two screenies for the ones who don't see it :D

I think it's the way you write. :rolleyes: There are no spaces in what ya wrote on the image either. :p

*runs*

pfft, it only happens to you crazy people :p.

everyone do me a favor, and write down what charset you are using in windows, like if you are in britain it would be standard, but if you are in arabia you use a different charset to display the characters.

I dun know how to check, so uhm google please!

Western (ISO-8859-1) -- Mozilla 1.7.5, Firefox 1.0

Western European (Windows) -- IE 6 SP2

Same as gonaads, except I don't use Mozilla (only FF and IE (<-- emergencies only!))

Hmmmm, I see a pattern emerging.

The pattern of, we be all the same.

Someone is loony! Could be me. :p

It is a problem because of different character sets, it needs to be converted to UTF8, but to do that, we would need to dump the database, and reload it again. This take time, so it will happen somewhere in the near future

Good luck X-Istence, sounds like yer gonna need a six pack or two of Red Bull. :(

And maybe some trained monkeys. :D

I am trying to train these damn monkeys but i think they belonged to a linux user who just converted from Windows, because for some reason all they seem to type is rm -rf /.

Redbull is good, but i have none. Vodka will do for me though, with a bit of diet cocacola.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back