kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
OK, this can't be right :p

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 158
This stupid vB beta is off it's rocker. I got the same on the top of the forum pages. Well, it says to ask a question, so here goes. When the f*** is anyone gonna fix it! :p

Awe, you guys are all too kind :D

I don't think I noticed it before earlier today, wonder what changed?

It's default IE settings, works just fine for me thanks :)

Good thing you guys dont' have to use it then :)

It's my work PC, besides you guys know I don't really customize anything much.

yea we noticed

if I ever went to your house, this is what your browser would end up looking like...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it better...let's not have this discussion please, I recomend to everyone to use firefox, my entire workplace is firefox, my girlfriend I insist on firefox, when I clean a computer I insist on firefox

for me, ie

i don't use IE, the screenshot is firefox?? im confused, i always use firefox, everyone i know etc etc

what was this topic about again lol

Whoops. Now I know what Saz meant.

*eats a cookie anyway*

[EDIT]
Beta 2 broke it!

Last edited:
Hello Jewelzz it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

:s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back