Post Your Windows Xp Uptimes Here

T

Tbird94sc

POST YOUR WINDOWS XP UPTIMES HERE

be honest and dont lie. lets see whos got the longest uptime.

not sure??? download statbar here : http://www.statbar.nl/ and see.

PLEASE ONLY CURRENT UPTIMES, NOT RECORDS YOU SET BEFORE

currently im @ 4 Days 1 Hour 27 minutes and 40 seconds and counting

Awww, poor x :(

I'll post when I get home cause I have no clue. Not long I'm sure, my daughter like to reboot for some unknown reason :(

rr..rrree...rreeebb...rreeebbboo...rrreeeeebbbooooo...rrreeeeebbbooooooooo....rreeeebbboooooooooooottttt...reebboooooottt...reboot?

what?

rather than go by that statbar thingy i'll just go by AIM. longest time was 4 days, give or take a couple hours. i'll usually restart it after that long anyways. i use my computer for all sorts of things during the day so it needs a good restart.

23 hours... i think the longest i went was like 5 days or something. :p i guess this thing is a good idea... at least now i know how much RAM i have left or whatever. *sigh* now alls i need is someone to install the 512MB thing i just bought the other day...

Currently running for 5days 8hrs and a few mins and still going strong

Not bad considering my record on 98SE was 36hrs.

Im currently on 3 days & 6 hours

My record for XP is about 8 days, im sure it could go longer, but im always installing stuff :p

ok... maybe not XP... but my win2k server has been running for 3 weeks... (I reformatted and installed win 2k adv server about 2 weeks ago too :p )

erm... my main computer only switches off when it crashes... or i need to install something which needs a reboot... last one of those was 33 days ago (just over a month :p... yeah i know i'm tight :p)

Longest i;ve had it running for was about a month and a half 43 days... :p

this is nothing compared to a m8s M*C (the forbidden word :( ) with OS 9 which has been going for 5 months... :eek:
for those who have never used macs... they are just as stable as *nix... they dont have a "Shut Down or Reboot Button :-/"

MdSalih

i got you all beat! =P
Edited: not same uptime as one in my sig =)
uptime.jpg

I know what you said, current uptimes only. But, check this out (set back in Janurary, it went two days longer before a storm knocked the power out):

http://www.mmusa.org/screens/ss01-27-02.jpg

That has to be some kind of AIM record. Knowing how unstable it is. =)

Anyway, current uptime is 4d 14h 22m.

whee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back