Post your ride! (56k go play in the highway)

Roadhog

Resident Alien
Here is mine.

1993 VW Corrado SLC with ~94,000 miles.
- Techtonics Catback Exhaust
- Neuspeed Race springs
- Koni yellow adjustable shocks/struts

Pics:
radomovie.jpg

radomovie2.jpg

autox4.jpg

Nice. I am going to be replacing the shocks, springs and struts as soon as I have the money. Need to put A/C in the car first :D

Nice. I am going to be replacing the shocks, springs and struts as soon as I have the money. Need to put A/C in the car first :D

hah, I need to fix my AC. Just a simple $20 part I need to put in :(

Road, post the youtube videos using the code at the end and the yt tags.

Don't be lame, got video, stick it on :)

My new ride that I posted pics of a couple days ago.

hmm... i want to try a segway.. maybe i'll steal yours..

Hog - nice Rado! My sister's ex has a G60 pushing about 220bhp. Thing's a damn monster!
My car is a 1989 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16v with nearly all options and a full cream Sportline soft leather interior swap. LSD, ASD, SLS, ABS etc etc all standard on this model. Originally had AMG 18s, but they weighed a ton so I put my lightweight W210 16s on. Don't look as good, but feel amazing compared.
I haven't driven it in 6 months since having gone through one engine I then found a bolt embedded in piston 1 of the replacement. Should have my head back from the machine shop next week then just need to reassemble and I'll be away again!

With 18s:

951853198_l.jpg

My beautiful interior:

l_26ab7194c33c49efe573afefa0defeac.jpg

Only photo I have with the 16s on:

n666420720_45226_7406.jpg

Well my ride I bought last year,>>LINK

2003 Chevy Silverado SS

original (300 hp) stock
but has been hypertech tuned,
corsa exhaust,
K & N Air Intake Jessel rockers / JBA headers to bring it to 388 hp.
20" american racing Torq-Thrust STwheels
ARE custom fiberglass bed cover

UPDATE
since last year It has been re-tuned and tweaked. HP rating is now 457 at my last dyno test.

I am looking to sell because I want the Trailblazer SS or the new Pontiac G8 when it arrives.

Hog - nice Rado! My sister's ex has a G60 pushing about 220bhp. Thing's a damn monster!
My car is a 1989 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16v with nearly all options and a full cream Sportline soft leather interior swap. LSD, ASD, SLS, ABS etc etc all standard on this model. Originally had AMG 18s, but they weighed a ton so I put my lightweight W210 16s on. Don't look as good, but feel amazing compared.
I haven't driven it in 6 months since having gone through one engine I then found a bolt embedded in piston 1 of the replacement. Should have my head back from the machine shop next week then just need to reassemble and I'll be away again!

Only photo I have with the 16s on:

n666420720_45226_7406.jpg

Very nice! I like the 16's more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back