Post Your "My Documents" Folder!!!!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
kinda a random thread but could be intresting, do you have your files put in organised folders?, or do you have them strewn about? feel free to blur names of files/folders if you really want to ;) here's mine, very laid out so i can find it all :D

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,984
Mine's just full of documents and 'web-saved' IE sites. Should really tidy it more often, but it's such a mess already, it's hard to force yourself to do so :)

Oh I just let the My Documents folder handle itself by letting the default items stack up there but nothing else.. :)

Fine Heny, if you must insist. :p

Attachments

• Docs.JPG
    Docs.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 562
Your not gonna start with the "post your start menu" and stuff like that are ya??? :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
Your not gonna start with the "post your start menu" and stuff like that are ya??? :rolleyes:
Why? Does your start menu span out over two desktops? :D

No but when you hit "All Programs" there used to be that many on there that they disappeared off my screen :rolleyes: :D

Evil Marge said:
No but when you hit "All Programs" there used to be that many on there that they disappeared off my screen :rolleyes: :D
You should get a 2nd monitor then. It spans out on to the 2nd screen. hehe.

Nah don't like 2.I got rid of most of it anyway cause it was a load of stuff nobody used :p

mine

here's mine.

i would just like to share that i have kept the same wallpaper/theme for over a month. i would have tossed it up on that thread but i had it in april. been running BB4Win and just started another deskjob... i have to say that i really do dislike being forced into explorer/IE because i get no multiple desktops, no right-click on ANYTHING! in explorer, no tabbed browsing, and to top it off who is doing IT has left the debugger on in IE and disallowed Internet Options. might as well make me run AOL, eh?

Attachments

• docs.jpg
    docs.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 929
Everyones folders nice and tidy but mines full of bits of junk and I don't have a clue what mosts of its for :eek:

yes i done it for Enyo till he got a webcam ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back