Post your May desktop!

T

TomServo

Guess I 'll start the a new one for May. Another minimalist desktop from me :)

my may desktop

well heres mine, i've worked on it for quite a while now to get it to look the way it is... piece by piece :cool:

sorry bout embedding it earlier in here, forgot the rulez... anyways enjoy...

My Desktop <--- CLICK

Here is my Current MAY Desktop..HOMEMADE MAY I ADD

i've posted this desktop on "tips & tweaks" cos i was asking some qn.
but since this is the thread for desktop, i decide to post here too! hope you guys won't mind.
;)

cybele, love the smoothing green and the butterflies!
:p

First May desktop.:)
Still the same d-top. Added some desktopx-zoomers made by deadzombie. Getting bored of the wallpaper though, but there are so few good female wallpapers, and i need a woman on the d-top..lol

enjoy :cool:

Originally posted by andy_rose
First May desktop.:)
Still the same d-top. Added some desktopx-zoomers made by deadzombie. Getting bored of the wallpaper though, but there are so few good female wallpapers, and i need a woman on the d-top..lol

enjoy :cool:

I like it Andy :) How did you get that strip where your documents folder is.. or is it part of the desktop background?

btw.. message me with details of the type of pic your looking for.. I have afew gigs worth :rolleyes:

sorry about the post i made, didn't read around first, thought i was the first...
anywayz, heres mine"

here ya go - first desktop post - easy to use and not cluttered - just the way i like it

(usually 1280 by 1024 but wouldnt let me post that)

Check it out. My desktop looks like a desktop.

Not as exciting this month.....

desktop2.jpg

*sigh* make it an attachment/link, not embedded.

Hehe, forgot that it was May already, those damn excams are all over me. Anyway this has now become the official thread!
I have sadly already seen that some "anarchism" has taken over this thread, so I have to post the rules again:
-----
Please use the Attach feature to post your Desktops Images
Also, posts with DEAD links to images will be deleted
Please, do what you can to NOT post pictures as there still are 56K modem users out there, also it makes the thread ugly and hard to browse.
-----
I have already seen that someone has posted the images directly in their post, could you please delete those and attach the images instead? Thank you :)

Now let me continue to see some darn good desktops here :p

here's my first submission...although blue is "mainstream" its still the best on the eyes...later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back