Post your May desktop!

Originally posted by andyp

Please use the Attach feature to post your Desktops Images
Also, posts with DEAD links to images will be deleted
Please, do what you can to NOT post pictures as there still are 56K modem users out there, also it makes the thread ugly and hard to browse.

amen andy! amen.

yeah.

hey SessedOut nice dekstop... i was wondering if u can post ur WinMX blue icon at the bottom of ur screen here, i really have been lookin for nice WInMX and imesh icons :)

For Sessedout

Hi,

How'd you manage to get your STATBar to become transparent??

Here's my desktop with a question to "SessedOut"

I also use large icons in the task bar but when there are several tasks open the bar shows the tasks oly next to each other and doesn't use the space beneath like it does on your desktop (sessedout's)!? any clue

Cheers

I've gone Dented

3 cheers to Dazzla, 1 half cheer for me for the wallpaper (maybe?)

click me

To the question about how to make winbar transparent. I'm not sure if this will work, but it might. This program (powermenu) was on the frontpage so its probably available in the download section, but those of you who don't want to have to look just get it here. It lets you make basically anything partially transparent, don't know why it wouldn't work with winbar. Worth a shot?

Just a thought: Why don't we post the name of the used visual style along with the desktop? This would make it easier for users who'd like to have the same.

My MAC XP Desktop

Well I think this is the best I could possibly get it.

http://www.deviantart.com/view.php?id=322611

Well Let me know what you think.

Zenatek

Thanks

Thanks a lot,

It deffinetly took a long time, I am just putting the final touches on the sound and the boot screen.

I think I might contact all the creators and try and compile everything I have found, or even where to get it might help.

Zenatek

Hey all...

First, for StatBar...you can just right click the bar, go to StatBar Configuration and then click on General Options. In the bottom left there's an option to adjust opaque/transparency. I'm not a total transparency nut, but I thought it made the StatBar look better.

Second, for the big icons/taskbar grouping. I think it just has something to do with where you space your QuickLaunch. I'm not exactly sure why it put My Computer underneath, but try moving the QuickLaunch around a little. If you need more detailed help just ask, hehe :)

And the WinMX icon I got from . I'm not sure if I can post it here, but send me an ICQ @ 71787760 or AIM @ D1A Do1TAgain and I will hook you up.

Take care!

10 POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY!

Originally posted by SupremeClientel
Just something simple for right now...

that's the first post i've seen here that has the MSVDM and the Office shortcut bar! are you sure you want those on your desktop? i mean, they're actually useful!

:D

I got bored with my Unreal Tournament desktop, so I have been tinkering this evening.

What do you think?

My May Desktop

This is my 1st desktop posted. So don't beat me for tha shadiness

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back