Post your April desktop!

wooohhaaaaa

Ok what you think of mine
not much extra on my desktop but i love this Alice background (also logonscreen).

You also see the loudspeakers script add on for winamp? they move too hehe

mr clicky

Greetzzz

the DvL
:D

Stat Bar Colour

How'd you change the colour of your stat bar?

Re: Stat Bar Colour

Originally posted by GreatgCA
How'd you change the colour of your stat bar?
Right click on the stat bar. You can change the color from there.

I should rephrase that question...Am I able to customize the colour of StatBar or am I stuck with the selection available in the config menu?

wierd, i just get a whole page full of this
Warning: stat failed for /users/waddy/attchvb/418c7428861a671d8cd1a62f16fbca63.file (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /users/waddy/www.xp-erience.org/forum/attachment.php on line 60

ok here goes again... my april desktop.. :)

any comments?

Stuy_b

dude , that is pretty slick.is it a window blinds theme?

Originally posted by andy_rose
dude , that is pretty slick.is it a window blinds theme?

:D cheers Andy m8

yep its a windowblinds skin.

Stuy_b

Leedog

Leedog, how did you change the font of your start menu?

Good job xsivforce :) you might wanna try changing the startmenu colour to match the blue in the desktop picture.
-just MHO.

Stuy_b

Originally posted by stuy_b
Good job xsivforce :) you might wanna try changing the startmenu colour to match the blue in the desktop picture.
-just MHO.

Stuy_b
Yes I would like to change it, not sure how...any input is welcome. New at this desktop shiznit. ;)
I would also like to have better icons. :cool:

XP is the first OS I've had so far that I've really cared what my desktop looked like...probably cuz the UI looks sooo good. :)

I also got a very nice login screen that I probally wont be changing again, and I had the SETI@Home bootup screen, but XP suddenly rejected any bootup screens i installed and will only use the default now for some reason.

I'm poking around Deviantart right now looking for some icons for the few desktop shortcuts I have.

oops sorry, already deleted that motorcycle screenshot... :eek:

where did you get those naked chic icons man........that looks pretty tight.......hook me up with a site......btw your desktop looks pretty hot...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back