Post your actual desktop!

Thanks, I really need better lighting in here though, it's annoyingly dull. :D

Desktop, then Laptop, then Server
I have no desk space :p

Attachments

• pict0931.jpg
    pict0931.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 141
He doesn't use it that ofetn and he's got no choice,you see how much stuff's on his desk?? :eek:

Geffy said:
Desktop, then Laptop, then Server
I have no desk space :p

:( :(I vote your donate to the "Graebob has a crap computer" fund by giving me your laptop :D

I've posted mine before but here it is again, in full technicolour :eek:

Attachments

• Dsc00894.jpg
    Dsc00894.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 130
Graebob said:
:( :(I vote your donate to the "Graebob has a crap computer" fund by giving me your laptop :D

I've posted mine before but here it is again, in full technicolour :eek:
hehe, I wubs my laptop, its great, took me ages to get enough money for it, I had a laptop fund in order to be able to afford it. Theres a £400 or so one going on ebuyer.co.uk, Toshiba A20 I think

my 7 year old crappy stuff :D

Attachments

• scrdsktpflw.jpg
    scrdsktpflw.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 123
well here's mine no clean up just woke up :p

Attachments

• 3456.jpg
    3456.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 133
Har!

My desk space.... iBook and 15inch CRT which is actually for my server... although i borked it so its in pieces behind the camera so are the other three speakers for my 5.1...

i love ibooks. they are so neat. and i like speedb's apple monitor :) its super awesome but expensive lol

Was just looking at thekore's pics... and was wondering why his monitor's stuck sideways on the wall. :p Silly me. :D

hah looks like theres not even enough room for a little one like me to stand up in there :D

Oh, look at his first pic... look at the wall behind the machine.
Do you think he sits in there in the loft, or is it under the stairs? hahaha :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back