Post your actual desktop!

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Yo guys n girls!
I'm curious to see how people set up their computer room/s... So don't be shy and bring out those computer desky piccies!! :D

NOTE: No cleaning beforehand is allowed! :p

Here's my messy paradise (cheapo webcam):

:cool:

Theres another complete setup on a desk to the right that actually looks respectiable. The 4th comp is under the table and unused right now.

The open air rig on the right is for harwdare and software testing (and emergencies if the real comp goes down.

Attachments

• Comp Tabel.jpg
    Comp Tabel.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 203
Ok, here we go. Pics were taken at 640x480 with my cellphone (Nokia 3650) and resized to 320x240.
smile.gif

The first two pics are in my room, here at home. Desk is totally "barebones" since I really only come back home from uni on weekends.

laptop1_320.jpg
laptop2_320.jpg

The next two are pictures from the "computer room."
wink.gif

It houses my old desktop (a PIII 550MHz tower) which is still surprisingly snappy.
The monitor is a 17" ViewSonic A75f flat-CRT (w/ an anti-glare screen). Printer is an Epson Stylus C84.

desktop1_320.jpg
desktop2_320.jpg

I'll take another picture or two when I get back to uni on Sunday night.

NetRyder said:
Ok, here we go. Pics were taken at 640x480 with my cellphone (Nokia 3650) and resized to 320x240.
smile.gif

The first two pics are in my room, here at home. Desk is totally "barebones" since I really only come back home from uni on weekends.

Looks nice NetRyder.
smile.gif

Thanks ~bk!
happy.gif

Nice setup, breezie! Dual-monitors are always nice to work with.

Well here's my setup, not the best picture quality but you get the idea.

Everyone bask in the glory of my "sty" :D

Attachments

• Mydesk001.jpg
    Mydesk001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 191
PseudoKiller said:
do I have to be dressed if I am in the picture??

...unless you want everyone (perhaps except Jewelzz and Marge) to gouge their eyes out.
tongue.gif

no I am sure Jewelzz and Evil Marge would gouge their eyes out... I think they would be willing to help others do the same. :D

depends on where in the house i park my ass :D

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 138
Woo yay.

My camera is complete ****! someone buy me a new one, please.

Nice setups guys! Keep them coming... ;)

NetRyder: Nice laptop! Can I have it?!... jk :D

PseudoKiller said:
do I have to be dressed if I am in the picture??
Whatever turns you on mate... :D :p

Henyman: Is that even considered a desktop?!

SPeedY_B: o.0 I finally get to see Speedy's infamous Mac! Been awhile since I've seen a Mac. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back