Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Another driver for your Nvidia card, 42.92 WHQL Candidate it says download it from Here .

Instead of creating new threads (i know i am to blame:rolleyes: ) and clogging Driver section up with "Nvidia new drivers" ...again...i will post any new drivers i find or hear about in this thread.

cheers for letting us know bout the new drivers BonyTony.
i'll keep my eyes on this thread - it'll be a lot easier than having to scan through several different ones :)

thanks you for posting that link, i can now download it at school LOL they blocked the other ones and FTP, thanks dude

OK for what its worth ..... I was using 43.00

just installed these 42.92's ... lost 400 points in 3dmark ouch ( and now get scores as if my cpu was running at 1.5ghz ) where I run my cpu at 1.72ghz so I lost a lot ... not saying there bad drivers just for me on my setup 43.00 is tops

Trying a few games now to see cuz benchmarks dont always show true performance but sof 2 and nhl2002 have lost some zip

diablo 2 lod runs fine but thats 800X600 max res for that game

so for me I see 43.00 as the better driver the 43.30 for me was not good seems like the 43.30 is not a complete set its missing things ... so back to 43.00 for me

good idea Tony posting one thread for all the nvidia drivers saves time ...:)

ok 2 things, i am not able to install the new driver, windows says, cant install hardware, and second where can i get the 43.00's??

Nvidia Detonator 42.52 For Windows 2000/XP

Nvidia Detonator 42.52 For Windows 2000/XP found these on warp2search Quote" This time it's version 42.52, these were released 2/25/03"

Direct Link Here

Did anyone try the 42.52?

What was it like?

I am still on the 43.00 and for me its the best yet, but would like to hear about other sets;)

Originally posted by BonyTony
Another driver for your Nvidia card, 42.92 WHQL Candidate it says download it from Here .

I don't know that much about graphics drivers but how come this new driver isn't listed in nvidia's website??
Everytime i go to the site so i can check for the latest drivers, it tells me to download

Version: 41.09
File Size: 16.3 MB
Release Date: December 3, 2002
WHQL Candidate

Thanks!

You can't download those other drivers directly from Nvidia yet because they haven't been officially released.

TV out??

I have noticed that some of these "Beta" drivers have the stuff for TV out, and other's don't...any clues why?

mike

It seems Nvidia dont give a stuff about Tv Out ....one small reason why i may buy Ati next time....If they did they would sort the overscan/underscan whatever you call it so i get full picture on my Tv screen....instead of having to use 3rd party software like Tv Tool (by the way is great).

what the hell guys! im getting very low scores now. i once got 11 thousand something in 3dmark. this was when i had the 43.00 and then somehow still with the 43.00 it dropped to 8 thousand and sometign! now i have the 43.03 and i got 8 thousand and something and then i just turned everything off (quality settings) and all to performance and i got 9356 thats such a bad score! isnt it? can u plz tell me what settigns to have, and what to have installed cuz i just installed the 4-in-1 drivers, so tell me any like systems drivers/updates that will get my score higher!:(

Nice post Gonzo even i missed them:eek:

Well a good point for me is that medal of honor spearhead has no graphical errors with this driver.....so i decided to run some tests and the first one 3dmark2001se (i normally just run the game tests....but i decided to run the whole lot...boring)....i noticed i was getting the odd frame stutter especially in the pixel shading at the end (the one with the sea) now i am not sure if this happens with other drivers so i am looking into this a bit further if you notice anything odd post back....ps score was the same as 41.09.

Going to run codecreatures and a few games also found another driver read and download it here if you want Linkage

i had 13000 on 43.00, now i just hit 13366 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6229905

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i fell over em today, i updated a mates pc at work and went on nvidia to get the 41.09's as i know there stable on his older pc, then noticed it didnt say 41.09 and went :eek: :eek: :eek: holy t-bird 1ghz batman there somthing i aint never even seen on guru3D, and posted em all over the main page here LOL

i had a clear run, i looked realy hard as well, cards overclocked to 322/722 so i did expect a artifact or 2 as i was running performance settings to push it to crashing point... didnt happen :cool: but the entire PC is cooled well. even have 2 80mm blowing on the copper plate that sits on the back on my TI4600.

Originally posted by GoNz0
copper plate that sits on the back on my TI4600.
How exactly did you mount it to the back or is it just sitting there?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back